Monday, February 21, 2011

Mommy & Me Monday

This past weekend we went to Grandma's surprise birthday/retirement party. Addy has been "practicing" taking pictures with our camera. She took many at the party and actually got a few good ones. Mostly the pics were of the table, dirty dishes and her fingers. She was trying get one of baby Joe when I was changing him. So, this is the only photo from this weekend with me in it. Sorry that it's only my backside of my head. But she did get Joe.

Good job Addy!





Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?

Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Precious moment! I am now your follower.

Mommy & Me at my page..

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Hey...at least she got you in it...and captured a memory.