Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where Have I been???

These past few months have been busy. First of all, we found out we are having baby #2 this coming November. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
We been trying since last summer and finally we were blessed. You may not think that 8 months is a long time to get pregnant, but when you have the help of modern medicine, it was for us. The first 3 months were not a joyful ride for me. Six weeks in the pregnancy, I developed pneumonia and got the pleasure of spending the night in the hospital hotel. Plus I got the stomach flu on top of being nauseated the entire first trimester. Thank the Lord, I'm now in my 20th week. I have most of my energy & the nausea is a thing of the past. We also found out that Addy will be a big sister to her little brother! Matt is so excited. His dream of having his son play in the NFL could come true. :) We will just have to wait & see.

So instead of contributing to this blog all these months, I have been taking naps and working on projects that were way behind schedule. Along with being Addy's playmate, trying to keep the house somewhat clean and for not letting the dirty clothes from piling up. So in the near future, I will post the projects that I have completed. Until then...................

No comments: