Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wish list project #1-CHECKED

I started this bookcase project before I got sick back in March. I wanted to build a bookcase for Adalyn's room and found an easy DIY plan from Knock-Off Wood blog. Here are the plans.



I cut all the pieces without hubby's help, assembled them together with a little help from the husband and then he had to paint the bookcase. I had gotten sick & since being prego, I really should not be painting during the 1st trimester.





So here's the finished masterpiece:


I think Addy likes it.



It is now in her room with her books stack on the shelves, maybe not so neatly anymore, but I just don't have the time to straighten them out every evening. :)




Thank You Ana from Knock-Off Wood for providing the super easy plans. I'm definitely planning on making more furniture from your plans in the future.

No comments: