Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rewind

Here's this week's rewind:

It was a pretty quiet week. Had an baby appt that went well. This little bundle is a movin' and a shakin'. Just like Adalyn. I think I'm in for a rough road ahead if this bundle is anything like Addy. I'm might just have to check myself in the hospital for going crazy. :) Just kidding by the way. If he is anything like Addy, I'll get thru it (of course with the help of the hubby and family members.)
Addy & her nanny, Lindsay along with her 5 year old daughter, Ella, had a good time this week. She made a book for Addy called Addy & The Bee. Here's a look at the creativeness of her nanny. Addy also added her very own touch to the book. Take a look:






I also got to the point with Addy's play kitchen to move it into the house & let her use it. Here's a look:

The Before:

This was an entertainment center that I repurposed into this:

Addy's new play kitchen!

I went with the more modern look, stainless steel & shiny black counter tops.







I think she likes it. The first word out of her mouth was "WOW!"

There will many hours of play in this kitchen. I can just see it now. :)

I still need to accessorize it, you know, dishes, food, towels and whatever else you find in a kitchen, But that's what birthdays & Christmas are for, right?
I have to give a big thank you to Sutton Grace for the inspiration. She had done the same thing with an entertainment center. Thanks!!!

We also added to the family this week. We got a new vehicle. We opt to get a GMC Arcadia. We titled this vehicle, The Kids Car. Meaning whoever is with the kids, they will have this car. Now the hubby has another toy to play with. He was more excited to get this than I. I just don't like dishing out the payments, but know it's something that we wanted to have eventually. And we found a good deal we could not to pass on.

To end the week, we had a get together for my 81 year old grandmother. Got see some cousins, including my mom's cousin Beth. We had not seen her since my mom past away 7 years ago. I think my grandma had a nice time.

That's the Rewind...

No comments: