Friday, August 27, 2010

Rewind

Sorry about last week, just had too much going on to write. So here's the last two week's rewind.


Started working on my Christmas gifts for my nephew & niece. I've decided to make a play car mat for the 3 year old nephew and animal wooden blocks for the newly niece. I finished the blocks. They were pretty easy to make. The only injures I sustained were some flesh wounds from the sander and a numb ring finger, from holding the orbital sander, that lasted for days. Here are the wooden blocks.



I also decided to do alphabet blocks too.









I cannot take credit for this idea. I found this tutorial from Making the World Cuter blogsite.



As for the mat, this is ending up being a more consuming project. I was going to sew everything on the mat, but it's tedious job. Now I think I'm going to glue the houses and buildings to the mat. Wish me luck.

We celebrated my Dad's 60th birthday this past two week. He had no idea that we were having a get together for him. He and the grandkids has tons of fun.

All the grandkids playing

Grace, the newest grandchild



Playing croquet

Adalyn getting Grandpa's drink. Look closely.

Yes, there are 60 candles on the cake. He blew them all out with one breath!

We had another baby appt. We had a level 2 US done, everything looks good. So good, that I do not have to be back to the office for 4 weeks, YEAH! My blood pressure is behaving this time around. The baby is measuring about a week ahead of schedule. Weighing about 2.8 lbs, give or take 6 oz either way. His kidneys are tad big, but we been told that's normal for boys. So no worries.



Here's a look at the belly @ 28 weeks:





Addy's new saying lately has been, " I need that." Pointing to the item she wants. It does not matter if we are at home or out & about, she sees something that strikes her fancy, "I need that."

Well that's the Rewind of the last two weeks.

No comments: