Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rewind

I hoping to start a routine of posting a week rewind. This were I can document some highlights of what has happened in the last week.
This past week:

Had a MD appt for baby #2; took my mother-in-law to help with Addy, since had no one to watch her. At the office, Addy kept asking the nurses & doc, "Mommy okay? Mommy okay?" It was the cutest thing. It's nice to know that my little wonder cares about her mommy. :)
When it was time to look at the baby- Addy was all over it. She'd go right for the US machine and look for the pictures that would be printed off. She knew exactly where to look. Such a smart cookie.
When I had to go back to the MD on Friday for some more lab work, Addy instantly headed for the US machine and said, "Baby Brother, Baby Brother" pointing the spot where the photos appear for the US. I think she will be a great Big sister.

Also this week, we started working on Addy's 2nd birthday present: her play kitchen. Here's sneak peak:


Now just need to put things together and it should be finished. She'll probable get before her birthday, since I think Daddy wants his spot back in the garage. :)

No comments: