Monday, September 6, 2010

Rewind


Here’s this week’s rewind….

Addy was watching one of her favorite and I mean favorite TV programs, Caillou. One of the episodes was about the little boy, Caillou, reading a book about pirates. Well, now whenever you mention the word “pirate” she starts talking in a pirate voice. It’s so cute hearing her say “Aye matey” or "Arrrrr" using that deep pirate voice you hear in the movies. I know what this year’s Halloween costume will be.

Adalyn is now at the age where she can identify as things as hers. She is now say more “mine” to objects. For example I was sharing French fries with her. And this is how she asked for more, “More my French fries……please.”


On a sadder note, lost the last fish this week. This was my mother’s fish. I actually inherited 4 Jack Dempsey after my mom past away 7 years ago. Due to old age, the last and final fish went on to heaven. So now, I guess I will replenish the tank with new life. Whenever we go to the hardware store in town, she wants to see the fish they have. This store has is all, from pets to the usually items you would find in a hardware to a section dedicated to sewing.


On a even sadder note, my uncle, on my Dad's side, past away late this week. He was having some medical problems that unfortunately modern medicine could not save his life.

My Aunt Kathy & Uncle Dick

My heart goes out to my aunt.


We spent the nite at Grandpa & Grandma’s Sunday nite. Addy was getting spoiled, her very own popsicle, bites of cake and finger licking frosting. At which she first said “Wow” to Grandma opening the tub of frosting, then after taking a taste of the frosting the first words out of her mouth, “ I like that!” Grandma is now Addy’s favorite person.





No comments: