Saturday, November 13, 2010

Baby project

All over the blog world I have been seeing these infant car seat canopy tutorials. I thought what a great gift idea. I have now made 7 of these awesome gifts. Unfortunately, I have only one to show you. I didn't have a car seat to demo the first 6. But for the seventh one, we finally got a car seat thanks to my sisters-in-law. This is the one I made for my little one soon to enter our lives.



As you can see, I went with baseball theme. It seemed only fitting since his room is the same theme.


I thought the baseball fabric was a little busy all by it's self. I think the solid red band added just the right touch.


I added baseball hat buttons to the straps


I used navy mircofleece for the back. This fabric is the softest.
I love how this turned out.


I have thank Calli @ Make It Do for the great & easy instructions. I plan on making more of these in the coming months for friends who are expecting.

No comments: